Orders are processed on the same business day. Shipping time is additional to the processing date.
● Once an order has been processed, an email will be sent with tracking details. If an order is believed to have been delayed please email email@example.com.
● The customer must ensure that the correct delivery address is supplied. For orders that are undeliverable and returned to Vet1 Pty Ltd a redispatch fee will be charged for the order to be resent.
● If there is an error with an address, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP and every endeavor will be taken to amend it. However, this is not guaranteed. Vet1 Pty Ltd does not accept any liability for incorrect addresses, however will always try to accommodate amends where possible.
● Depending on the nature of the goods ordered, Vet1 Pty Ltd will arrange for delivery of the goods by TNT Express or Australia Post. Vet1 Pty Ltd will not be liable to the customer or anyone else for any losses suffered or incurred due to delay.
● Orders are subject to availability and Vet1 Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel any order, for any reason, including due to unavailability.
● Vet1 Pty Ltd take care to appropriately pack all orders, but will not be liable or responsible for any damage once the parcel has left Vet1 Pty Ltd.
● Subject to payment, property and risk passes to the consumer upon delivery of the goods to the nominated delivery address. Anyone at the customer’s nominated delivery address who receives the goods shall be presumed to be authorized to receive the goods.
Please Note Due Covid19
Some Shipping Delays may occur. These delays are often changing depending on the current restrictions in place in various states and territories. At the moment there is a temporary signature suspension for deliveries. Please check your tracking number for updates on delays due to Covid19.